Campaign Clix

General Discussion about all Heroclix related topics.

Campaign Clix

Postby JoePanc » Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:42 pm

CampainClix is a fan generated “campaign” style system meant to breathe life into older Heroclix figures, provide a one player experience and create tiers of play meant to both teach new players and challenge veteran players. If you click the above link, it will take you to the Google Drive folder where all current and future PDFs for CampaignClix will be made available completely free.

I'm trying to create a system that is as flexible and fun as possible without just saying, "roll dice and KO things!" I know a lot of player wants a more engaging casual experience and this is an attempt to answer that need. As well, this creates a simple AI system so that you can play a solo game against yourself with more ease.

Right now there are three "modules" available as proof of concept. If this is popular, I already have plans for more modules down the road. Including "Mega-Modules" which can play as mini-campaigns within a larger over-arching game session.

And if this gets really popular, maybe I'll even build some "choose your own adventure" type modules.

The sky is the limit. So let's have some fun.

You can view and download all current CampaignClix materials here.
JoePanc
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion