Maximum Carnage set wants

General Discussion about all Heroclix related topics.

Maximum Carnage set wants

Postby Stoney716 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:43 am

I’m a little bored in lock-down and thought i’d start up something for discussion:

what is something (not already previewed) that you would like to see in the ‘Maximum Carnage’ set?

I would like to see a Punisher that can be used to pop-out of the prime Punisher War Machine from CAAV. as of now we only have one option and more options are always better.

also, I’m ready for a new Sandman. the EX one is good, but I’d like a R or SR that has multiple starting lines. like a 50pt ‘team player’ line and a 100pt ‘BIG’ Sandman line.
Stoney716

Re: Maximum Carnage set wants

Postby rmmeise » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:34 pm

This is a pipe dream, since I think you would only be able to see it in Super Boosters, but I like how in the Silver Surfer Black comic, they worked in Ego the Living Planet. I think Knull has already been confirmed, so it would be cool to have an Ego (and the Silver Surfer is my favorite character of all time, so a surfer with some of the Symbiote on him would be awesome too)...
rmmeise

Re: Maximum Carnage set wants

Postby Pike82084 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:55 pm

Since it’s a carnage set I’d like more Symbiotes. I saw scream was confirmed but how about lasher, phage, riot, and agony. Xenophage would also be cool and some spider slayers.
Pike82084
Rookie

Return to General Discussion